What to Expect at a Coffee Tour
We specialize in small or private coffee tours so that you get to learn more about the areas that interest you. During the harvest season, our tour is "hands-on" as you experience each step of the "traditional" process. The tour ranges between 2 to 3 hours. We will cover:
- What coffee actually is
- How to harvest the cherries (hand's on during harvest time)
- How to process the cherries (hand's on during harvest time)
- Drying the beans
- Milling the beans
- And last but not least, we have coffee tasting with a few different ways of brewing the coffee
Reserve your Coffee Tour
All coffee tours are by reservation only. Please message us, send an email or reserve your spot on the calendar below.
- Single-person reservations: please contact us directly to reserve a spot for 1 person.
- TRANSPORTATION: We do have transportation services available if you contact us directly and make arrangements in advance.
For Spanish WhatsApp message:
For English WhatsApp message:
Send an email to