The coffee storage shed is done for now. It has a door and has been painted, but when we sell out of this year's coffee, we will still need to paint inside.
We are almost done pruning the coffee trees and mulching all of the limbs and leaves. A few more days of working on that and it should be done. However, there are other projects we are trying to fit in too. For the next 2 days, we are back working on another section of the road up the hill. The first section is dry, so as we open that part up, we are now going to close another part of the road to fix it.
While the paint sprayer was out, Rick painted the roof of another shed that we are trying to "leak-proof" before the rainy season comes again.
Some of the coffee has finished the "resting phase" and is ready to be de-husked and roasted. We have been processing a few of the tree's coffee as we have time. Paige, has been learning how time consuming the de-husking can be. He is processing and roasting his own coffee from his tree this year. :)
We have only finished 8 of the leased trees so far and hope to get a bunch more done this weekend. :) We are limited on how many packages we can mail in a week, which helps us set our goal of being able to process that many each week.
Today has been the first day where it has not been windy in weeks! I am hoping the wind is gone for now...
When we do take a break and look around, we are reminded just how much beauty there is here. Everything from the wonderful sunrises, to the wildlife and to all of the new growth and greenery around us.