A HUGE new batch of roasted coffee was just brought into the house. The house smells amazing! I will be sorry to have it all packaged and shipped out.
Good things in Panama
1. Coca Cola in a bottle is cheaper than Coca Cola in a can.
1.a. The real sugar in the Coca Cola here is even better than in the States!
2. I get to wear shorts most of the time (unless we need to dress more formally for an appointment.)
3. With so much wildlife around, it is like living in a zoo (although sometimes it looks like an episode of Jurassic Park with gigantic flying objects that I have never seen before.)
4. The fruit is great and we can always find more when we run out.
5. My Amazon Alexa works just fine here, I actually was a little nervous that it might not.
My Husband's 2 Favorite Things in Panama (a man with few words)
1. The people
2. The climate