Now that the new roof is on and the cracks in the stucco are filled, it is time to start painting. We tested our handy dandy paint sprayer, and yay, it worked!
We bought a 5 gallon bucket of red paint that was in a clearance bin. We got scared when Rick started spraying the house and it was bright orange!!! However, it did dry eventually dry and turn to the color that we originally thought that we purchased. But, we now know why it was on clearance, the paint is pretty crappy. It is very runny and we are pretty sure that the 1 coat application it advertises is a lie. We will probably end up going over the house a second time. :(
As you can see from the picture below, the dogs were not helping at all with the painting. They made sure they were next to us at all times and basically got in the way.
Below are before and after pictures of 2 sides of the house. Eventually the water tank will be relocated and it will even look nicer. We still have to paint the windows and the sidewalk by the back door, but that will be with other paint.
Comments are closed.